Hai Milenial. Ada INFO LOMBA FOTO TERBARU 2019 nih. Bagi kalian yang suka foto atau memang hobi fotografi tidak ada salahnya untuk mencoba lomba yang satu ini. Kalian bisa mencoba keberuntungan kalian dengan mengikuti 2019 Nature Photography Contest yang diselenggarakan oleh Audubon Community Nature Center. Info selengkapnya simak di bawah ini. Info lomba dan lowongan kerja akan terus diupdate di AKUMARU.COM, jadi jangan sampai ketinggalan info-info terbaru lainnya ya!
Nature Photography Contest 2019
Enter for a chance to win cash and the opportunity to display your work in a summer 2019 exhibit.
In selecting the categories for this year's contest, Audubon Community Nature Center looked to its hometown for inspiration.
- Naturally Funny: Jamestown, New York, is the birthplace of Lucille Ball and home to the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum and the National Comedy Center. In tribute to our First Lady of Comedy, one of the 2019 Nature Photography Contest categories is Naturally Funny: Wildlife photos that make us smile or laugh.
- Field Guide Worthy: Jamestown is also the birthplace of Roger Tory Peterson and home of the Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History. In honor of the premier naturalist of the 20th Century and the more than 50 Peterson Field Guides, the second contest category is Field Guide Worthy: Photos that could be used for identification in a field guide.
- Naturally Beautiful: The third category is an opportunity to let the world see where you think of as home. Naturally Beautiful: Show us the beautiful landscapes where you live.
- Adult (18+ or post high school)
- Youth (8-18)
Prizes and Recognition:
- Six $200 Winners - 1 in each category for each division.
- 12 Finalists will be selected (6 youth, 6 adult)
- Winners' and finalists' photographs will be printed and displayed at the 3rd on 3rd Gallery in Jamestown, New York, for approximately one month during the August 2019 Lucille Ball Comedy Festival.
- Winners' and finalists' photographs will also be posted on this website. Winning photographers will receive cash prizes.
- Winners will be named in a news release that is widely distributed, including to their local media when known.
Look, Ma! No hands! - Terry Lorenc, Jamestown, NY
(Finalist in 2011 Adult Division, Wild Category)
- Entry fee: $15 per photo. To join it, you can click here
- Contest opens February 1, 2019
- Deadline to apply: Sunday, June 30, 2019.
- The 2019 contest will be judged by Mark Kirsch of Jamestown, New York.
- Winners announced in mid-July
- Check the Rules page for more information.
Source : https://www.acncphotocontest.com/
Dapatkan informasi lomba lainnya di kategori Info Lomba